Thursday, June 30, 2011

Front Magazine: Live Like a Pirate



My latest Front magazine illustration just released stateside in issue 155. As you can see, it's for a feature about how to live like a pirate in your own home!



This has to be one of my favorite pieces I've ever done for Front. Not from a subject standpoint necessarily, but I'm really happy with the quality of illustration. Usually I continue to nitpick my work long after it's completed, but for whatever reason I'm still really satisfied with this one. Here's hoping I can continue do more Front illustrations that are this successful!


2 comments:

Strange Kid said...

I personally liked the idea of a matchstick beard. I can picture lighting them and insisting everyone call call me The Fearsome Flaming Beard. Oh yeah!

xl pharmacy said...

What happened to the scrolling blog updates? I liked them. Not complaining, just asking.