Friday, May 6, 2011

Shows This Weekend



Last night was the opening reception of the 3B Show at Gallery 1988, and the show is getting some good press from places like Fuel Your Illustration and /Film.

And tonight is the opening of the Cubeecraft exhibition at Brave New Worlds in Philly. I'm really proud to be in both of these shows and wish I could be in two (or three) places at once to attend them! Hopefully some pictures of these shows will surface soon and I'll share them here.

Now for a quick plug, my friend Justin has a sketchbook out that you can order here. For a few extra bucks he'll even include a sketch of a character of your choice. How many sketchbooks can boast that as an option?

I also intended to plug the Strange Kids Club anthology but I've just seen that it's sold out! I'm very happy for its success and I hope all who were interested were able to get their hands on one.


No comments: