Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Skadi


This is a drawing I did of Skadi, a web comic character created by artists Katie Rice and Luke Cormican. I drew this close to two months ago now and I sent it off to Luke just to show my appreciation. I recently got emails back from both of them which was thrilling, and Luke asked if I'd be okay with the drawing being included in a Skadi book that they're planning. How could I say no to an amazing offer like that?


Here's Skadi as rendered by the artists themselves, and you can check out the web comic here. Also, do yourself a favor and check out Katie Rice's blog, her sketches always amaze me.


1 comment:

EZ Goodnight said...

Nice work, Glen! Great take on the character. I've been reading Katie's silly comic for a couple of years (I think) and it's cool to see other people paying homage.