Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Topless Robot



Topless Robot is on my list of websites I check daily. Despite what you may be thinking based on the name, the site is basically just nerd news. It recently underwent a redesign and not too many people liked the new Topless Robot featured in the banner (it looks kinda like a sexualized transformer, whereas the old robot was a cartoony female C3P0, hence my reference to him in the drawing) so the owner of the site casually mentioned a contest for readers to redesign the robot. This is what I came up with, which I did quickly while I was working on the Hellboy piece. The contest has no official end, so I'll just have to keep checking to see if I made the cut.


1 comment:

Randall Nichols said...

It looks good, Glen. The Hellboy piece too, I just hadn't gotten around to commenting on it yet.